Happy First day of classes, welcome to new students and welcome back to returning students. The University Libraries are so happy to have you here! Here are a few quick facts:
- Jackson Library is open 24/5 that means we only close on Friday and Saturday nights, you can find our hours here
- The DMC (digital media commons) is open and ready to help you with creating multimedia projects. It's located in the lower level of Jackson Library
- This is the place to find out what new DVD's we have just click the DVD's tab on the top of this blog
- If you need help with anything research related (citations, finding articles, starting a research project) the library is here to help! We can help you in person at the reference desk (under the big yellow ask us sign) or online through chat. You can find all the ways to reach us here
- We have a new catalog system this year. You will need to create a library account in order to place holds, renew books and check your account. The account password will not change when the rest of your system passwords change and you will use your UNCG ID# (like you do with UNCGenie). Instructions can be found here.