Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

DVD's!

Friends, Spartans, Countrymen!

     I just wanted to remind you all about our awesome dvd collection, located in the reading room of Jackson library.

     My wonderful friends at the library spent all summer getting the dvd's arranged by genre. In the picture above you can see me checking out the action section. I'm getting the movie 300 because "THIS IS SPARTA!"

     We have hundreds of dvd's  and our collection just keeps growing! You can search for a specific dvd using the red search box on the library home page, we have a special tab just for dvd searching! You can check two dvd's at a time for 7 days each. And remember you can always suggest materials we don't have.

  Ok, I'm off to pop some popcorn and watch my movie!

xoxo,

Irma

No comments: